- Treatment Manager
The data collected is processed by DAYDATE SAS with a capital of € 10,000.00 registered under number 820060911 at the RCS of PARIS, whose head office is located at 44 Rue de la Gare Reuilly Paris, France and represented by its Chairman, Mr. Benjamin Azogui.
- Information we collect
When you use our Services, we may collect and process data that is necessary for the operation of the Application and the provision of the Services. This is information that you send us directly or data that we collect automatically.
2.1 Data that you send us directly
By using our services, you are required to send us information, some of which is likely to identify you. When you provide this information, you agree that some of this information may not be visible to other Members of the Application and will be made public on the Application. To help you identify them easily, this information is reported below as “Public”. The responsibility of DAYDATE cannot be sought for the data disclosed and made public by a Member on DAYDATE. On the other hand, other information is not visible to other Members and therefore not accessible to them.
The information you transmit to us contains the following data:
Registration Data: This is the basic data required for registration to access the Services. This data is retrieved by DAYDATE, from Facebook to minimize the formalism, via Facebook Connect. By clicking on the “Facebook Connect” button, you agree that Facebook will provide us with this data. These data relate to your identity, namely:
- Your (public) photograph: At a minimum, the public Facebook profile picture. You can then remove your photos and / or add to your account, other photos from your Facebook account or your smartphone.
Your (private) date of birth: only the age deducted from the date of birth is visible to other DAYDATE Members (public).
- Your kind (public)
- Your name (public)
- Your name (public)
This information is mandatory. Failing to communicate, DAYDATE will not be able to provide you the Services offered by the Application and you will not be able to create an account.
You can fill in additional information to complete your Profile. This information is optional and provided at your sole discretion and under your sole responsibility. You can complete your Profile either directly on the Application and / or via Facebook Connect by synchronizing your Account with Facebook. These data are:
- Your career (public) such as your profession or your studies.
- Your (public) interests such as your personal preferences, hobbies, list of Facebook friends to visualize possible friends in common on the Application).
- Your email address (private). The Member undertakes to verify that the e-mail address retrieved via Facebook Connect is valid in order to facilitate communication with DAYDATE.
- Your (public) profile description: If you wish, you can share additional information about yourself in the free entry field provided for this purpose, which is visible to DAYDATE Members. DAYDATE does not encourage the Member to provide data that may be classified as sensitive to other Members or DAYDATE through the Application. Sensitive data refers to data legally defined as “sensitive” under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). These include data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as on health, sexual life or sexual orientation (” Sensitive data “). If in spite of everything, the Member wishes to communicate such data on his profile, this communication is deemed to have been “manifestly made public” by the Member concerned, within the meaning of the GDPR.
DAYDATE interaction data: We may ask you to provide or you may be required to provide us with data when, for example, you contact customer service and support, you report a problem with our services, ask for assistance, exercise your rights over your personal data or when you participate in promotions, games and contests, polls, deliver your experience of our services, testimonials and answer our questionnaires.
2.2 Data we automatically collect
When you use our services and features, we collect information about your activity on the App:
Data about your business: When you access the Services and use the App and its features, information may be collected and processed about how you use them. These include the date of registration, the last login, Invitations that you share with other Members with your third-party accounts connected to your Account (such as Instagram) or the number of transactions made (purchases of Starcoins or subscription plan(s)).
Position data (geolocation): The main purpose of the Application is to allow you to participate in meetings in public places (bars / restaurants) initiated by yourself or other members of the application. An authorization is required to collect and process the data relating to your geolocation so as to allow DAYDATE to offer you the Invitations around you, or places suitable for proposing new meetings.
DAYDATE may, in the case of express consent, access your location, approximately or more precisely depending on the technology used. DAYDATE does not reconstruct the movements and / or itineraries of its Members. At no time will the exact location or itinerary of a Member be visible to other Members.
You can return for free at any time on your consent and disable the geolocation option on your smartphone. In this case, your invitation thread that you receive will no longer be updated and you will not be able to see which other Members are offering you meetings. Also, you will no longer be able to create and share Invitations.
Transaction data: DAYDATE does not collect or process any banking data. The Apple App Store, the Google Play Store chose not to share certain data with mobile apps, which include transaction data. These data are exclusively collected and processed by these platforms, without the will of DAYDATE cannot modify this method of payment. The only information exchanged between DAYDATE and the Apple App Store or Google Play Store is technical data that does not identify you (for example, a transaction number) to validate transactions.
Data relating to the use of the messaging service: the messages are sent and stored on the DAYDATE servers exclusively to ensure the transmission service of the exchanges between the Members who had a Confirmation Invitation in common. Messages are strictly private and are binding only on interested Members. DAYDATE’s authorized officers have no control over these conversations, except on a judicial request and / or in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In addition, strictly private Messages will not be accessible to other Members not involved in the exchange, or to any third party.
Search preferences data: The Application allows you to set up Members’ age and gender search. You can modify these parameters and fill in the Application age range and, after having previously consented to the collection and processing of this data by DAYDATE, the type of people sought in order to be linked exclusively with the profiles meet your criteria. You will only see members on your invitation that are sharing your search preferences.
Device and Equipment Data: We collect information from and about the devices and equipment you use to access our Services such as server logs that may include such information as IP addresses, application version, model mobile, mobile ID, language used, operating system, application failures, advertising IDs. DAYDATE is unable to access the browsing history of its Members.
- How the collected data are used
The data collected by DAYDATE are necessary for the provision of the Services and the proper functioning of the Application that are offered to Members under the service contract that binds us (conditions of use). Your data is thus processed for the following purposes:
- Creation and management of your Account as a Member (including the management of access to the Services and the service and customer support);
- Geolocation for the purpose of proposing the Invitations around you, and gathering the potential meeting places if you create an Invitation;
- Management and storage of messages exchanged between Members;
- Sending information messages about the Services or your interactions with other Members (notifications);
- Sending DAYDATE newsletters or partners as well as marketing or advertising messages or content by DAYDATE or its partners.
The data collected is also necessary for the realization of the legitimate interests of DAYDATE (improvement and optimization of the services as well as a better knowledge of its Members and the way in which our Services are used) and make it possible in particular to carry out statistical studies, satisfaction surveys and marketing-type analyzes related to the use of the Application and Services by Members.
Where the processing is based on the consent of the Members to the processing of their data, they may withdraw it at any time; the withdrawal of their consent does not call into question the treatments carried out prior to this withdrawal.
DAYDATE may process the personal data of Members in response to a legal request (search warrant, court order or otherwise) or to comply with legal, regulatory, judicial or administrative requirements.
- How are your data shared?
Only certain employees of DAYDATE’s customer and support departments and authorized managers process the personal data of Members for the purposes described above. These employees and authorized managers only have access to the data they need in the course of their duties.
The personal data of a Member identified as “public” in Article 2 above that appear on his profile are visible to other Members that he has crossed and that meet compatible search criteria.
Finally, DAYDATE is likely to transmit certain data at the request of state agencies and to comply with any legal or legal request.
Finally, we may have to transmit your data in the context of corporate transactions such as in particular without this list being exhaustive, restructuring, change of control, merger, acquisition, sale, dissolution.
- Mention of the rights of the Member
In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, each Member has a right of access, rectification and, where appropriate, a right to portability and the erasure on his personal data, as well as opposition to the treatment or its limitation and the right to set guidelines regarding the fate of his personal data after his death. Concerned about the concerns of its Members, DAYDATE undertakes to respect the protection of personal data and to process these requests as soon as possible. The Member may exercise his rights, subject to proving his identity, by sending an email or email to Feedback@daydate-App.com or by exercising his rights directly from the Application.
For any other claim, the Member may make a request to the national supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- The right of access authorizes the Member to interrogate DAYDATE in order to obtain the communication of data concerning him in an accessible form on the basis of Article 39 of the Data Protection Act and Article 15 of the RGPD.
- The right of rectification confers on the Member the right to require that DAYDATE be rectified, completed, updated or deleted the personal data concerning him, which are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date or whose use, communication or the preservation is forbidden on the basis of article 40 of the IT Law and Freedoms and article 16 of the RGPD. You can modify or rectify your data directly from the Application. Simply go to your Profile and edit the “My Photos”, “Employment and Education” (Position, Employer, School) and “About Me” sections directly. To change your first name, age, or gender, go to your Facebook page and update the “About Us – General Information and Contact Information” section of your profile.
- The right to portability confers on the Member the right to receive the personal data it has provided to DAYDATE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another data controller on the basis of article 20 of the RGPD.
- The right of opposition confers on the Member the right to oppose, at no cost and in a discretionary manner, that its data be used by DAYDATE for purposes of prospecting, in particular commercial and to the treatments based on the legitimate interest of DAYDATE, on the basis of Article 38 of the Data Protection Act and Article 21 of the RGPD.
- The right to erasure gives the Member the right to demand the free cancellation of the data communicated to DAYDATE at its discretion, within the limits of the rights based on article 17 of the RGPD. You can delete your account by using the corresponding functionality directly on the Application.
- The right for the Member to define its guidelines for the storage, erasure and communication of personal data after his death in accordance with Article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act.
These rights can be exercised only within the limits of DAYDATE means in the context of the use of Facebook Connect. Some of the data has been communicated to DAYDATE via Facebook Connect and cannot be rectified without the cooperation of Facebook.
The Member can also proceed by itself to correct most of the data concerning him on the Application itself.
- Data retention
DAYDATE retains the Member’s data for the duration necessary for the use of the Member’s Account, ie:
- for the registration period of the Member increased by one year;
- for the duration of the report for treatment related to the reporting of fraudulent behavior;
- for a period of three years when your account has been suspended in accordance with article 16.4 of the GCU;
- for the legal period of 13 months for cookies (see Cookies Policy).
It should be recalled that DAYDATE, in accordance with its hosting status, is under a legal obligation to keep certain personal data of Members for a period of one year on the basis of Article 6, II of the Law for Confidence in the Digital Economy of 21 June 2004.
DAYDATE is committed to providing the best efforts and all the means in its possession to ensure the maximum security of the data stored. It is still up to the Member to take appropriate measures to protect their data.
DAYDATE refuses to collect data from minor children. In the event of a Member’s lie concerning his date of birth and more particularly in case of fraudulent attestation on his majority, the parents of the minor child are invited to inform DAYDATE by sending an email to the address indicated in the Article 9, in order to request the deletion of the data. DAYDATE undertakes to delete all personal data concerning the minor child as soon as possible.
- Transfer of data outside the EU
Upon registration, the Member expressly agrees that its data may be transmitted to DAYDATE subcontractor service providers located outside the European Union, in particular for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies, supporting Members and, where appropriate, hosting the data processed by the Application.
DAYDATE guarantees that these transfers are carried out under conditions that ensure the confidentiality and security of data and an adequate level of protection in compliance with the regulations in force (in particular by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission).
- by completing the online contact form accessible from the DAYDATE website (www.daydate-app.com) or directly from the Application.
- by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- by mail at the following postal address: to the attention of the Data Protection Officer – 44 rue de la station Reuilly 75012 Paris – France.